Crochet Magazine's Season's Best Holiday Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. Crochet Magazine's Season's Best Holiday Giveaway starts on September 13, 2016, 12:01 a.m. EDT and ends on December 16, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. EDT ("Promotion Period").
1. HOW TO ENTER: This contest begins at 12:00 A.M. on September 13, 2016 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on December 16, 2016. To enter, log onto http://www.CrochetMagazine.com/contests/holidayprize-2016/ during the contest period, and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence (excluding the province of Quebec). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter.
3. DRAWINGS: Prize drawings will be held on or about December 23, 2016, from among the total eligible entries received to randomly select one (1) Prize winner. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winners will be notified on or about January 2, 2016 by email, phone or postal mail at Sponsor's discretion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident (with the exception of Quebec, residents of which are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes), he/she will be required to answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. A potential winner is not an official winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES, ODDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
6. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the email address by the entity responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in interruption, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems on the Internet or at any Web site. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, the Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among entries received as of date of termination. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For name of winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Crochet! Magazine, 306 E. Parr Road, Berne, IN 46711 ATTN: Crochet Magazine's Season's Best Holiday Giveaway Winner's List. Request must be received by December 17, 2016.
8. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a state or federal court in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Crochet! Magazine, 306 E. Parr Road Berne, IN 46711.