Top 5 Tips For Timeless Projects
- Choose yarns that wash and wear well!
- Choose smooth yarns that will last through ever-changing trends.
- Choose neutral colors that you can embellish with a change of edging or change of buttons or clasps to freshen them up or jump on the current trends.
- Wear a light layer under sweaters so they don't have to be washed and blocked after every wearing.
- Lace is always in! Choose a lace pattern that is more mesh-like rather than floral and you'll be in style for decades!